sreda, 9. maj 2018

Tilda with Froggy from Class Trip Collection...

Hello!

Today it's me Barbara with you!!!!!
Finally I have new card to share!
I made it with Tilda with Froggy from the newest Class Trip Collection 2018.



 I used aper pads from two different design collections.. one is from Pion Design Easter Greeting collection and the other one is from Pion Design Sofiero collection.
I chose green and punk tones.....


Tilda is coloured with distress inks ... then i protected it with Distress Micro glase..
Another stamp used, for background, is from Stempelglade Postcard from Paris collection...

Dies used are most of them from Magnolia colletions...
here you can see leaves from Summer Foliage and Lilac dies sets.
Then behind Tilda ... Sakura Background and Tower.
I cut out tags with Bloomy Tag die...


 I added some gesso here and there
 and...
of course ... 
paper roses and White Decoative bouquets.



Thank you for stopping by!!!

Hugs, Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar