ponedeljek, 4. december 2017

You're a star!

Hello fellow crafters!
Barbara with you today...

Here is my newest project for the Craft Heaven Shop DT.


I really, really love all the blue tones in Maja Design's Denim & Friends collection so I decided to have a play with those. And of course I had to use the Monochromes too. These Shades of Denim are sooo beautiful and I love the fact that they match perfectly the whole collection.


Here is my Tilda with Flower in her Pocket from the Country Girl Collection 2017 coloured with Distress Inks.
I used the Ranger White Opaque Pen for the highlights in her eyes and some White Opal Liquid Pearls all around her.
Everything is safely sealed with a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze.


As usual I placed a doily back there and lots of layers and stitching.
The Doohickeys I used this time are:


Some light touches of Dina Wakley Media Gesso here and there,
more Liquid Pearls all around the scalloped oval behind the image.
And a part of the edging band of the 12x12 Sneakers sheet I used, placed as a sweet sentiment.
I think this is it.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you again in a few days!
Hugs,
Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar