petek, 29. december 2017

Daily Calender for 2018

Good Morning everyone,
 
today I'm back with a new inspiration for you. This time I made a daily calender to hang on the wall.
The lovely image is a digital stamp from Saturated Canary. It was a freebie  which was send with an older newsletter.
I coloured her with my Distress Inks.
 
 
The pretty patterned papers are from Majas 6''x6'' and 12''x12'' collection. I really love those soft colours and like to make such girlie projects. As you might know I (almost) always use corrugated cardboard on my projects. It brings more depth in my cards or projects. I covered it with white Gesso.
 
 
Under the image I put a piece of a paper straw. Unfortunately I havn't a perfect pattern for my calender and that's why I glued a piece of a matching patterned paper from Maja around the straw. Looks great, or?  On the straw I binded a little Woodn Heart Button.
Maybe you have noticed the little shining on her cheeks and lips? Here I used my Wink of Stella pen. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope to see you tomorrow.
 
Hugs
Susen
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar