petek, 17. november 2017

Sending Warm Hugs your Way..

Hello, Susen here..

Today I have a summer card for you. This card, maybe you have noticed, is a little bit smaller than usual. The card size is 13,5 x 13,5 cm.
The cute Tilda is called Happy Summer Tilda. Isn't she cute? I coloured her with Distress Inks.


In the middle of this card I've put a shaker window. The sweet sentiment is from the new rubber stamp set from Stempelglede that is called 'Have a beautiful Day'. 
The beautiful papers are from one of my fav Maja Design collections, Sofiero. I also used the Monochromes. They are matching perfect.


The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves and tags cutting dies are from Magnolia.


I've done some stitching around..



Hope you found some inspiration!

Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar